The Canada-Alberta Job Grant will reimburse companies for 2/3 of eligible training costs for courses that:
- are 21 hours in duration or greater
- are completed within 52 weeks of the approval date
- result in some sort of credential courses must start within six months of the grant application being approved.
- Training will be funded to a maximum of $10,000 per employee or $300,000 per applicant (company)
- Courses can be delivered on-site for groups or through individual enrolment at NorQuest College
- NorQuest will work with you through the application process to complete each of the steps in application and training
This is a great opportunity to substantially lower your training costs while developing the skills of your existing workforce, attracting and retaining skilled employees, and increasing competitiveness and productivity.
Most of the NorQuest Continuing Education programs are eligible for the job-grant. Be sure to contact us for more details.
Download the Canada-Alberta Job Grant applicant guide.