Are you passionate about cooking and want to work in a fast-paced environment?
This program is currently funded by the Government of Alberta.
- A passion for food and serving others
- An interest in working in a fast-paced environment, with a varied working schedule
- A current resident of Alberta, who is 18 years of age or older
- Currently unemployed or underemployed – must be currently on EI, have been on EI in the last 10 years, or eligible for EI
- Ready, willing, and able to commit 20 weeks to the training and participate in full-time employment upon completion of the program
Please forward your resume and intention to work in the culinary industry to email@example.com
. We will be conducting interviews with interested candidates in advance of the training.
Training will start on March 9, 2020.
This training is also offered via custom training - please call 780-644-6480 to learn more about how we can offer this training in your community.