Are you passionate about cooking and want to work in a fast-paced environment?
This program is currently funded by the Government of Alberta.
- A passion for food and serving others
- An interest in working in a fast-paced environment, with a varied working schedule
- A current resident of Alberta, who is 18 years of age or older
- Currently unemployed or underemployed – must be currently on EI, have been on EI in the last 10 years, or eligible for EI
- Ready, willing, and able to commit 20 weeks to the training and participate in full-time employment upon completion of the program
Please forward your resume and intention to work in the culinary industry to firstname.lastname@example.org
. We will be conducting interviews with interested candidates in advance of the training. Training will start on November 18, 2019.