This program covers EDI theory and practice including foundational knowledge of EDI, dynamics of EDI work in organizations, and social innovation. The program also incorporates a capstone project as a part of Work Integrated Learning (WIL) opportunity to equip participants with experience of tools, strategies and action plans to advance EDI goals.
NorQuest is launching the first of 3 microcredentials in the EDI at Work program:
Upon successful completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Apply key concepts and best practices of EDI work to inform decision making within organizations.
- Analyze the EDI practices and governance within organizations to make recommendations and advocate for change from "where you are."
- Develop communication strategies to help leverage EDI initiatives in organizations.
- Prioritize relationship building and networking to enhance EDI opportunities.
- Advocate for transformation of perspectives through innovative practices to achieve EDI goals within organizational structures.