Uncovering the ways that unconscious bias influences how work gets done, participants learn straightforward strategies in order to become more inclusive and productive in the workplace.
Our training enables participants to interrupt their own bias and align more fully with the larger mission, values, and strategic goals of your business. Through customized training based on specific examples from your organization, our team of diversity and inclusion experts links unconscious bias to business results and provides tools for effectively managing these biases in the workplace.
Participants develop the skills necessary to understand and respond to bias to achieve the following outcomes:
- Determining how judgments and pre-judgments can impact team success
- Learning actionable tools in order to interrupt bias
- Accountability for individual/team attitudes and behaviors
- Building an inclusion skillset
Contact email@example.com or 780.644.6757 to arrange a workshop.
- Available for 1-100 participants
- Cost: variable based on level of customization
- Delivery mode: pre-survey, onsite training, follow-up
- Duration: half-day