Using customized training based on examples from your organization, this workshop addresses how individuals from specific cultures approach work and build relationships within the workplace.
Participants compare two cultures in order to recognize cultural misunderstanding and bias. Additionally, participants focus on increasing team productivity, maintaining strong working relationships, and building cultural self-awareness.
Participants learn to understand culture-specific differences to achieve the following outcomes:
- Awareness of how cultural differences affect attitudes and behaviors
- Accountability for each individual’s cultural bias
- Determining how judgments and pre-judgments can impact team success
- Building an inclusion skillset
Contact email@example.com or 780.644.6757 to arrange a workshop.
- Available for 1-100 participants
- Cost: variable based on level of customization
- Delivery mode: pre-survey, onsite training, follow-up
- Duration: half-day