Designed to connect your organization’s direct experience to customized training, this half-day workshop explores global cultural values and how they are exhibited in the workplace.
Participants are taught to recognize how diversity in their workplace can be an advantage to their organization. Using intercultural training activities, participants build knowledge, awareness, and skills to manage differences.
Participants develop the skills necessary to succeed within diverse teams to achieve the following outcomes:
- Understanding how diverse teams function
- Determining how judgments and pre-judgments can impact team success
- Recognizing the impact of cultural attitudes and behaviors on the bottom line
- Creating an inclusion skillset
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 780.644.6757 to arrange a workshop.
- Available for 1-100 participants
- Cost: variable based on level of customization
- Delivery mode: pre-survey, onsite training, follow-up
- Duration: half-day