Employee networks or resource groups (ERGs) are groups of employees that come together based on a shared experience or identity. These groups can be foundational to a company’s diversity and inclusion strategy.
This workshop provides you with the tools and strategies necessary to develop, foster and sustain ERGs within your organization. Learn how ERGs improve employee productivity, engagement and retention, and enhance employer brand within the community. This workshop explores how successful ERGs function, what support they need to succeed, and how they can positively influence all levels of your organization.
Participants develop the skills necessary to develop ERGs within their organizations to achieve the following outcomes:
- Identifying the need for ERGs based on criteria specific to your organization
- Exploring how ERGs can enhance internal communication and boost employee engagement
- Discovering how ERGs connect their organizations to both stakeholders and community
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 780.644.6757 to arrange a workshop.
- Available for 1-30 participants
- Cost: variable based on level of customization
- Delivery mode: pre-survey, onsite training, follow-up
- Duration: full-day