This practical and engaging workshop gives participants the tools and strategies in order to build awareness of diversity and inclusion within their organization
Learning how attitude, behavior, bias, and trust affect team success, participants discover how diversity leads to greater innovation through inclusion. In this interactive workshop, participants focus on increasing team productivity, maintaining strong working relationships, and building cultural self-awareness.
Participants develop the skills necessary to thrive within diverse teams, to achieve the following outcomes:
- Awareness of how inclusion/exclusion affects productivity
- Determining how judgments and pre-judgments can impact team success
- Accountability for individual/team attitudes and behaviors
- Building an inclusion skillset
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 780.644.6757 to arrange a workshop.
- Available for 1-100 participants
- Cost: variable based on level of customization
- Delivery mode: pre-survey, onsite training, follow-up
- Duration: half-day