What needs to be discussed regarding anti-racism in our communities?
Societal events over the past year have encouraged people and organizations to deeply consider that it is no longer enough to be quietly non-racist, but rather, now is the time to be vocally anti-racist.
What needs to be discussed about anti-racism in your communities? We want to provide you with space to better understand and/or respond to this question in a way that makes you feel safe, seen, and heard.
We invite you to join us in our Circle Series. Over the course of three circle discussions we will provide a space to listen and share as we aim to answer this question together as a community.
Our Circle Series consists of three one-hour circle conversations.
As a participant, when you sign up for this Circle Series we expect you to:
- commit to attending all three one hour circle conversations
- share your voice or simply be present to hear from others
- be open to and follow the circle process
- respect other circle participant’s privacy and voices
As your hosts in this Circle Series, you can expect us to:
- offer you space to listen and share
- respect your privacy and voice
- compile the conversation using anonymous language